Up to £36000 per annum
7 months ago
- Accountant Needed for Lincoln Dealership.
- Basic Salary up to £32,000, OTE £36,000.
- Monday to Friday Role.
- Great Opportunity to Join a Leading Group and Franchise in a Rewarding Role with Development Training.
Our Main Car Dealer client in the Lincolnshire Area is looking for a Dealership Accountant.
The ideal Accountant will be versatile and experienced in motor trade accountancy, preparing management accounts and reports. As well as being from a franchised dealership environment, understand month end closing procedure and be a proficient user of a DMS.
Knowledge and Experience Required
* Extensive accounting experience within the Motor Trade
* Proven financial analytical skills
* Ability to make the most effective use of all available resources and identify and implement change where necessary, having initiative, being dynamic
* Able to identify problems and provide solutions within specialisation
* Highly computer literate
* Experience working in a Main Car Dealership as an Accountant
We are looking for someone with a professional approach to work with high level of commitment; the ability to operate under varied pressures and effectively meet prescribed deadlines and timings, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence internal and external management.
They are offering a competitive package of circa £36,000 including bonus, depending on experience, a company car and many other employee benefits.
If this Dealership Accountant Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Accountant or Automotive Jobs in Lincoln, please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 automotive vacancies.