Up to £22000 per annum
7 months ago
Accounts Assistant Required in Liverpool
- Well Established Accident Repair Centre
- £22,000 Basic
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Our client, a well-established Accident Repair Centre in Liverpool, is actively looking to hire an Accounts Assistant to ensure that dealership accounts paperwork is processed in accordance with company procedures.
Key Responsibilities for this Account Assistant:
- Sales and purchase ledger duties
- Process accounts paperwork on a daily basis and distributing to relevant managers for authorisation.
- Ensure suppliers invoices are promptly processed
- Reconcile all supplier's statements on a monthly basis and request copies of outstanding invoices and make payments in accordance with agreed payment terms.
- Ensure all receipts are accurately recorded, processed and banked
- File records daily to ensure ease of access when required.
- Provide information to the dealer accountant regarding any problems which might adversely affect the production of monthly accounts.
- Assist in any other areas of the accounts department during periods of staff absence to ensure continuity.
Stable work history and track record of success will further strengthen this Account Assistant application and be looked favourably upon. This is a demanding job but will be extremely rewarding for an individual with the drive and enthusiasm to succeed!
If you feel you have the experience our client is looking for and are looking for a new challenge within your career then APPLY NOW!!!
If this Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs then please contact Anna Sayer at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Sales Executive Jobs to Account Assistant Jobs.