Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Accounts Assistant Required in Manchester
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
Prestige main dealer in Manchester
Our client a prestige main dealer is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant for their busy centralised department in Manchester.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the accounts department including:
* Sales and purchase ledger duties
* Cash books
* Assisting in month end reconciliation's.
* To manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payments.
* Set and monitor credit limits.
* Where required initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion.
* To keep the company up to date with new credit management procedures and techniques.
* Advising on tax and treasury issues
* Reconciling all debit balances on purchase ledger,
* Reconciling car Parts,
* Posting invoices onto a computerised system,
* Ensuring all paperwork is filed correctly and general accounts duties.
Applicants must be computer literate with a desire to progress.
As a member of the accounts team you will need to demonstrate:
* Excellent customer service skills
* A good eye for detail
* Literacy and numeracy
* The ability to work well under pressure
* The ability to work in an organised manner
* High standards of presentation
* Confidence in using IT software
If this Accounts Assistant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Manchester please contact Ian Bowker at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!