Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £18000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Accounts Assistant required in Stoke
40 Hours per week
Family run company and a friendly environment
Our client, a reputable Family Run Dealer Group, is currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their skilled Accounts team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivering excellent customer service and striving to push standards ever higher
- Review and reconcile Debtors and carry out credit control procedures
- Assist with various monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashiering responsibilities (banking, petty cash)
- Assist the management teams by resolving any accounting queries
- Report discrepancies to the relevant departmental manager
- Liaise with managers on a regular basis, building strong relationships
- General administrative duties as and when required
If you are an experienced Dealership Accounts Assistant, please get in touch as soon as possible!
If this Accounts Assistant Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Stoke area then please contact Aaron at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.