Up to £24000 per annum
10 months ago
Assistant Accountant - Main Dealer - Warrington
Knowledge of Kerridge would be advantageous
Our client, a reputable Main Dealer Group, is currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their skilled Accounts team supporting the Group Accountant with an immediate start.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivering excellent customer service and striving to push standards ever higher
- Review and reconcile Debtors and carry out credit control procedures
- Assist with various monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashiering responsibilities (banking, petty cash)
- Assist the management teams by resolving any accounting queries
- Report discrepancies to the relevant departmental manager
- Liaise with managers on a regular basis, building strong relationships
- General administrative duties as and when required
If you are an experienced Dealership Assistant Accountant, please get in touch as soon as possible!
If this Accounts Assistant Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the North West area then please contact Claire Last at Perfect Placement today.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.