Up to £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Accounts Assistant Required in Chippenham
Well Established Family Run Business
Competitive Salary + Other Company Benefits.
Our client, a well-established Main Car Dealership in Chippenham, is actively looking to hire an Accounts Assistant to ensure that dealership accounts paperwork is processed in accordance with Company procedures.
Key Responsibilities for this Account Assistant
- Sales and purchase ledger duties
- Process accounts paperwork on a daily basis, and distributing to relevant managers for authorisation.
- Ensure suppliers invoices are promptly processed
- Reconcile all supplier's statements on a monthly basis and request copies of outstanding invoices and make payments in accordance with agreed payment terms.
- Ensure all receipts are accurately recorded, processed and banked
- Process all credit references for new customers (guests)
- Monitor and review credit accounts and liaise with managers in respect of credit limits
- Produce guests statements each month and ensure these are sent to them within 24 hours.
- File records daily to ensure ease of access when required.
- Provide information to the dealer accountant regarding any problems which might adversely affect the production of monthly accounts.
- Assist in any other areas of the accounts department during periods of staff absence to ensure continuity.
A stable work history and track record of success will further strengthen the Account Assistant application and be looked favourably upon. This is a demanding job but will be extremely rewarding for an individual with the drive and enthusiasm to succeed!
If you feel you have the experience our client is looking for and are looking for a new challenge within your career then APPLY NOW!!!
Motor trade experience is preferred but not essential.
If this Account Assistant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chippenham please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.