Up to £22000 per annum
17 days ago
- Workshop Administrator
- Opportunity to progress
- Excellent working conditions
We currently have an opportunity for an Administrator to support a busy engineering workshop in Edinburgh, which is experiencing exponential growth. The workshop is used to repair ground handling equipment and vehicles for the aviation sector.
The role is Monday to Friday,
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure work orders have been fully completed by all parties and that detail of all parts and subcontracted materials/services are included prior to processing on ELC
- Photocopy and send service sheets to the relevant customer
- Raise work orders to book subcontracting work if required
- Process invoices and generate purchase orders where applicable
- Consolidate work orders for customers, ensuring chargeable items are in line with customer contracts
- Create proforma invoices for customer review and approval prior to producing invoices for R&M work
- Liaise with both the customer and the Operations Manager to resolve any queries
- Provide administrative support during audits
- Raise credits on Operations Manager's request
- Monitor WIP by running regular reports and managing the status of work orders accordingly
- Produce weekly/monthly reports for customers
- Maintain a comprehensive and well-ordered filing system
- Input data on ELC, including timesheet details, engine hours and fueling records
- Order parts and arrange subcontractors where required
- Take minutes of meetings when required
- Maintain regular communication with the Managers, Workshop Supervisors and members of the administration team
The successful candidate will have good IT skills, in particular, MS Word and Excel, have a good grasp of English and Maths and ideally have a valid UK driving licence. This role is initially on a temporary basis, with a view to possibly going permanent at a later date.
if you would like to find out more about this Administrator Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Edinburgh, please contact Nathan Evans at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 automotive vacancies.