Up to £19000 per annum
14 days ago
Administrator required at Automotive Business in Nottingham
- Basic salary up to £19,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9-6. Weekend work on a rota
- Great Opportunity to Build on your Existing Administration skills whilst getting involved in other Areas of the Business.
Our client, an Automotive Business in Nottingham, is seeking an Administrator to join its team.
Applications are sought from those working an Administration role or those within the Motor Trade with transferrable skills.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Processing of documents and paperwork to aid the smooth running of the business
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Answering customer and client enquiries
- Helping to organise the movement of vehicles throughout the process
- Helping to build client relationships
- Assisting and maintaining a good knowledge of other areas of the business to help out when required.
The successful candidate will need to have strong time management and organisational skills to be able to efficiently deal with a high volume of calls.
Basic salary for this role is up to £19,000. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9-6, with weekend work on a rota.
If this Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.