Up to £22574 per annum
2 months ago
- Aftersales Administrator required in Cardiff!
- Up to £21,000 annual starting salary!
- 8:00am-5:30pm Mon to Fri and 1 in 2 Sat 8:00am-12:00pm!
Our client, a franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership in the Cardiff region, are currently looking to recruit an Aftersales Administrator to join their business.
Reporting to the Depot Manager and working as part of a friendly team, you will assist with the smooth daily operation of the Aftersales Department providing administrative support to both service and parts. Responsibilities shall include:
- Deal with customer needs face to face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach.
- Input/extract information from the dealer management system.
- Work within credit account limits and obtain the necessary authorisation.
- Maintain a good overall standard of housekeeping, including filing.
- Fax or e-mail estimates of service repairs/parts required and ensure suitably authorised.
- Assist in maintaining a daily flow of quality paperwork to ensure timely invoicing.
- Ensure that usual trading terms e.g. discount levels are adhered to at all times.
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
In order to be eligible for this Aftersales Administrator, you will ideally live in the Cardiff region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Cardiff. You will need to have excellent customer service skills including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and interpret their needs. You will also hold proven administrative and organisational skills, be able to work as a team player in a busy pressurised environment, be computer literate (any working knowledge of the Kerridge DMS would be ideal), and demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail. Previous or present experience working in automotive aftersales on either service/parts would be mandatory. Any experience with commercial vehicles would be advantageous but is non-essential.
For your hard work as an Aftersales Administrator our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £21,000 per annum pending experience.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full in-house and manufacturer associated training.
- Working hours from 8:00 am-5:30 pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00 am - 12:00 pm paid as overtime.
If this Aftersales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Joshua Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.