Up to £34000 per annum
4 months ago
Aftersales Advisor Required in Guildford
- Franchised Car Dealership
- Up to £28,000 Basic, OTE £34,000
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 18:00, 1 in 3 Saturdays 08:00 - 13:00
Motor Trade Vehicle Aftersales Advisor required for Franchised Car Dealership in Guildford.
You will be Running a small team of 2-3 Technicians and will be responsible for providing a proactive service between the Sales Department, the workshop, external customers, as well as parts advising.
Our Client has a very busy Sales department, selling around 250 - 300 cars per month, therefore this position will have a major emphasis on organising PDI's and other Workshop tasks related to the requirements for the Sales department.
- Organising Job Cards
- Liaising with the Sales department to assist with work prioritisation
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with Car Technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer request
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop.
You will be greeting customers into the Automotive Service Department, liaising with the Vehicle Technicians in the Workshop to chase work in progress, keeping customers informed, and gaining authorisation for any additional work to be carried out.
This role has a bonus incentive attached to it, so if you are great on customer service and upsell, you can earn fantastic money!
Previous motor trade experience within a service advisor role, parts advisor role or similar is essential.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Guildford and Surrey please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.