Up to £28000 per annum
14 days ago
Our client, an award-winning dealership is looking for an Aftersales Executive to complement their team at their Southampton branch.
Our Client is offering the successful Aftersales Advisors:
- Salary Offered: £22,000 DOE - £28,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 17:00 & 1 in 3 Saturday's 8:00 - 12:00
- The ideal candidate will receive manufacture training
- Fantastic development and progression
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career
Duties of an Aftersales Advisor with our Client:
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
- You will also be required to work on the service desk taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
What our Client expects of their Aftersales Advisors:
- Experienced within automotive parts or service department.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
If this Aftersales Advisor Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hampshire, please contact Kenny Saggers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!