Eastbourne, East Sussex
Up to £32000 per annum
17 days ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Aftersales Controller - Eastbourne
- Monday - Friday - 8am - 6pm
- Saturday Morning on Rota
- £25,000 Basic - £32,000 OTE - DOE
- Strong Service or Parts Advisor experience required
Our Client, a Main dealer is looking for an Aftersales Controller to join their busy team.
The successful Aftersales Controller must have a proven track record in building, developing and managing an Aftersales Team. Be able to build relationships with customers and colleagues and inspire your team to provide exceptional service. The capability to achieve a consistent performance against set monthly and quarterly targets. With the ability to organise and prioritise work effectively
Aftersales Controller Job Specifics
- Ensure that an efficient and effective EVHC process is implemented, maintained and regally reviewed.
- Drive the highest levels of Customer Satisfaction through regular coaching and reviews.
- Have full responsibility and accountability for the departments P&L.
- Offer ongoing coaching and development for team members
- Liaise with the Brand and Brand Leaders regularly to help enhance working relationships.
If this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Eastbourne and East Sussex, please contact Joel at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.