Up to £70000 per annum
3 months ago
* Aftersales Manager required in Cheltenham!
* Up to £45,000 basic starting salary with £25,000 annual bonus potential!
* Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays required!
* Rare chance to work with a premium car brand!
Our client, a Premium Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Cheltenham region, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Aftersales Manager for their dealership.
Reporting to the Head of Business and responsible for a team of roughly 25/30 member of staff, you are accountable for the performance of service, parts and workshop functions and will support the Head of Business in the development and deployment of the aftersales strategy. You will be fully responsible for all aftersales related customer satisfaction by ensuring your team meets all customers' needs, you exceed customers' expectations, and all issues are effectively resolved.
* At least two years' recent or current experience in an Aftersales Manager role for a medium to large franchise approved car dealership.
* Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment.
* Understanding of marketing processes and development of pricing strategies.
* Up to date knowledge of vehicle and consumer legislation, trade practices and FSA regulations and duties.
* Able to guide and direct a team.
* Able to demonstrate strong customer focus.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to negotiate and influence.
* A UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Basic starting salary of up to £45,000 per annum.
* Performance related bonus scheme of up to £25,000 per annum.
* Car Benefits Solutions scheme.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
* Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
* Company pension and benefits scheme.
* Fantastic career prospects with an industry-leading premium brand.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:30am-6:00pm with occasional Saturday mornings required subject to business demand. Given the nature of this role, you will need to be flexible working additional hours when necessary.
If you are interested in this Aftersales Manager Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Gloucestershire, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 automotive vacancies.