Up to £48000 per annum
25 days ago
Aftersales Manager Required for Car Main Dealer in Dartford
£40k Basic + Bonus (£50k OTE)
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm - Saturday mornings on a rota
Exciting opportunity with a fantastic employer
The purpose of this role is to manage the Service team and workshop in order to reach the sales and profit targets of the dealership and develop the business in the area.
Main activities include managing all service department activities. Satisfying and retaining existing customers whilst developing new customer opportunities, as well as working effectively within the dealership team to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
The person chosen to join our team will be:
* Friendly, enthusiastic, flexible and an excellent team-player
* Very well organised, process driven, proactive and reliable
* Helpful and approachable with excellent communication skills,
* A firm but fair attitude
* Commitment to delivering the highest level of customer service and a track record for exceptional CSI
* Respectful, honest and courteous to customers and colleagues
* Have an understanding of cars and parts
* Have good attention to detail
* Resilient with a drive to succeed
You will ideally live within the Dartford area or be able to travel to the Dartford area and will have a working experience of a main dealer service department.
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs and Vehicle Service Advisor Jobs in the area please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement,
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Service Advisor Jobs to Aftersales Manager Jobs.