Up to £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Aftersales Manager required in Peterborough.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / Every other Saturday morning worked.
Salary: Basic up to £40,000 / OTE up to £50,000 p.a.
Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 24 days + bank holidays / Company Car.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a well-established and long running Franchise Car Dealership whom have an operation that is hugely successful in terms of balance scorecard their site is high performing and ranking in the UK. They also have very strong relations with the manufacturer where on a technical basis they have been at the centre of analysis and development from the brand.
Equally they possess a highly skilled and effective workforce whom are very competent in their roles and do their jobs well, they are in need of a main dealer experienced Aftersales Manager who is a very effective operator within the workshop environment as well as being comfortable working front of house too.
What is Important to our Client:
- Being of a more high/senior level management from a franchise background able to develop KPI's and achieve turnover growth.
- Drive workshop efficiencies forward in a positive way for both customers and workshop staff.
- Focusing on "First Time Fix" - reviewing this on a daily basis and minimising customer return visits.
- Driving customer CSI forward.
- A stable professional track record from a franchise dealership as a Service Manager or Aftersales Manager.
- Have a proven track record of managing 15+ people working in a franchise dealership service/parts operation.
- A strong workshop/technical background so you are able to answer technical questions from the workshop.
- Actively looking for stable and long term employment in order to develop the company's departments further.
If you're looking for an exciting new opportunity offering an excellent basis to be able to drive the service and parts departments forward and the ability to become market leading…this is the role for you!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Peterborough area then please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.