Up to £48000 per annum
8 months ago
Aftersales Manager required for busy Main Dealer in the Worcestershire Area.
- Basic Salary is depending on experience, circa £35,000 basic; £48,000 OTE.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm. 1 in 6 Saturdays.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a family-run dealer group in the Worcestershire Area. If you are looking for a position where you will be given ample opportunity to prove your management expertise in the Automotive industry then apply today! You will be a valued member of the company, supported by a hands-on approach from the Directors.
An absolute minimum requirement of this role is experienced as an Aftersales or Service Manager for a number of years in a busy volume or prestige Main Dealer. You will be comfortable managing a department of roughly 15 people at any one time.
Main job responsibilities include;
- You must be driven to hit targets & maximise productivity in the workshop.
- Responsible for managing a large team, you must be very well organised with strong time-management skills, motivated and target driven.
- You will be a great communicator and with excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Understanding of marketing processes and development of pricing strategies.
- Up to date knowledge of vehicle and consumer legislation, trade practices and FSA regulations and duties.
- Able to guide and direct a team.
- Able to demonstrate a strong customer focus.
If this Aftersales Manager vacancy interests you, or you would like to know about other Management opportunities in the Motor Trade, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!!