Up to £60000 per annum
12 months ago
Aftersales Manager required in Weybridge, Surrey
£40 - £45k Basic Depending on Experience with Uncapped £60k OTE
Monday to Friday with Saturdays on a rota
Premium Branded Car Dealership
Our client, a Premium Franchised Car Dealership in the Weybridge / Byfleet region, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Aftersales Manager for their dealership.
A successful Aftersales Manager reporting to the Head of Business and responsible for a team of roughly 20/22 members of staff, as a successful Aftersales Manager you are accountable for the performance of service, parts and workshop functions and will support the Head of Business in the development and deployment of the aftersales strategy. You will be fully responsible for all aftersales related customer satisfaction by ensuring your team meets all customer's needs, you exceed customer's expectations, and all issues are effectively resolved.
* At least two years' recent or current experience in an Aftersales Manager role for a medium to large franchise approved car dealership.
* Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment.
* Understanding of marketing processes and development of pricing strategies.
* Up to date knowledge of vehicle and consumer legislation, trade practices and FSA regulations and duties.
* Able to guide and direct a team.
* Able to demonstrate strong customer focus.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to negotiate and influence.
* A UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Competitive Basic starting salary with realistic OTE of £60,000+
* Car Benefits Solutions scheme.
* 20 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
* Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
* Company pension and benefits scheme.
* Fantastic career prospects with an industry-leading premium brand.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:00am-6:00pm with Saturday mornings on a rota required subject to business demand. Given the nature of this role you will need to be flexible working additional hours when necessary.
If you are interested in this Aftersales Manager Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Surrey or South West London, please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 automotive vacancies.