Up to £45000 per annum
1 day ago
Aftersales Manager Required in Poole
Basic Salary of up to £35,000 with Uncapped Bonus Structure
40 Hours Per Week with 1 in 3 Saturdays
Company Car + Excellent Company Benefits
Our client based in Poole is actively looking to hire an experienced Aftersales Manager from a franchise background.
Purpose of this Aftersales Manager Job is to lead, manage and develop the performance of the Aftersales operations. Set and implement the sales and marketing strategy required to maximise the potential of the brand performance and delighting our client's customers!
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
* To maximise the profit opportunity in all areas of responsibility.
* To translate business strategy in to effective operational plans for the all operations.
* To develop and agree Sales and Marketing plans and budgets, designed to achieve financial objectives and Manufacturer targets.
* To implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities and protect the interest of both the Company and its Customers.
* To oversee the effective management of all Aftersales related stocks.
* To oversee adherence to the strict terms of our Franchise Agreement.
* To maintain the Corporate Identity and other standards specified as part of the Manufacturer Retail Standards.
* To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
* To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
* To oversee the resolution of all complaints in the best interest of Customer and Company.
* To oversee effective communication links with all other departments within the Company.
* To provide all internal and Manufacturer reports & forecasts, and to take ownership of the information provided for the accurate production of the management accounts.
* To recruit, induct, train and develop an effective team of managers and Aftersales advisors.
Our client is actively looking for a Franchise experienced Aftersales Manager or Service Manager whom is familiar with running large departments and teams.
For you hard work as a Aftersales Manager you will be rewarded with an excellent working environment, fun and friendly team, fantastic salary with bonus and other benefits such as company car, fuel and health care.
Main Dealer motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Poole area then please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.