Aftersales Manager required in Peterborough.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / Saturday Mornings (1 in 3).
Salary: Up to £30,000 basic / OTE up to £40,000 p.a.
Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays / Company Car + Fuel Card.
Our automotive client is a well-established and thriving Main Car Dealership based in Peterborough who has an opportunity for an experienced Aftersales Manager from a franchise background.
They are looking for a very driven and focused Aftersales Manager who wants to nurture and build a stable, successful team and have the desire to turn things around and be the best in today's market place!
The successful Aftersales Manager will have a proven track record as a Service or Aftersales Manager from within a Franchise Dealership, be KPI and team focus minded and know how to increase KPI's and performance too as well as delighting their customers!
* To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
* Train and develop an effective aftersales team.
* To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
* Maximise KPI's and the profit opportunity in all areas of responsibility.
* Develop and agree Sales and Marketing plans and budgets, designed to achieve financial objectives and Manufacturer targets.
* Implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities and protect the interest of both the Company and its Customers.
* To oversee the effective management of all Aftersales related stocks.
* To oversee adherence to the strict terms of our Franchise Agreement.
For you hard work you will be rewarded with an excellent working environment, fun and friendly team, fantastic salary with bonus and other benefits.
Franchise Dealer Motor Trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!