Up to £62000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Aftersales Manager required for Main Car Dealership in North West London
- Salary circa £47,000 plus bonus
- Managing an established and challenging Aftersales department in this busy dealership.
In this Aftersales Manager position you will be responsible for a large site, with over 20 ramps in the workshop and an established parts department. You will be responsible for driving the Aftersales department forward, reporting to the Head of Business directly.
My client will only consider candidates who have experience successfully run large aftersales departments - ie. minimun 15 technicians, selling upwards of 1,500 hours labour sales per month.
The Aftersale Manager must have the ability to direct your staff towards the monthly & quarterly targets day-in-day-out. A strong customer focus will be at the core of your daily responsibilities.
What they are looking for in an Aftersales Manager
- An experienced Aftersales Manager with experience in a franchised dealer
- A solid communicator with a focus on Customer Service
- Strong Technical knowledge
- An Aftersales Manager who leads from the front & is able to motivate their team to success
Responsibilities of the Aftersales Manager for our Client
- Leading the entire Aftersales Team - overseeing the Parts, Service and Workshop teams
- Recruitment and Training with the Service, Parts and Workshop teams
- Ensuring targets set are met and exceeded
- Maximising profitability of the Aftersales Department
If this Aftersales Manager Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in North / North West London and Hertfordshire please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK today!!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.