Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £25000 per annum
7 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Aftersales Supervisor / Manager required for Independent Automotive Business in Newcastle.
- Basic Salary is up to £25,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-5. NO WEEKENDS
- Further, Develop your Career with a Rewarding Role
Our client, an Independent Automotive Business in Newcastle, is seeking an Aftersales Supervisor / Manager to join its team.
Entry requirements for this Aftersales Manager / Supervisor role are relatively flexible as the successful candidate's profile will be strongly personality-based. You must be capable of getting stuck into a fast-paced yet rewarding role and be happy to oversee multiple avenues and areas of the business.
Your main duties as an Aftersales Manager will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Dealing with customers queries and complaints in an effective, efficient and professional manner
- Managing job cards and overseeing the smooth running of the workshop
- Conversing with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure work is completed on time
- Chasing payments for vehicle sales and completing all necessary paperwork
- Ensuring there is a constant and effective link between all areas of the business
- Demonstrating drive and leadership skills to push the departments forward as well as implementing new ideas along the way to maintain continued growth of the business
- Getting involved in other areas of the business as and when required.
Basic salary for this Aftersales Manager role is up to £25,000 and the working hours and Monday to Friday, 8-5. The successful Aftersales Manager will not be required to work any weekends.
If this Aftersales Manager / Supervisor role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.