East of England, England
Up to £28000 per annum
4 months ago
Area Sales Representative
East of England
Tooling and Supplies Company
38 Hours Per Week
£28,000 Basic + Uncapped Bonus
25 days holiday plus the standard 8 bank holidays, Birthday Day off, Sick Pay (T&Cs apply), Staff Discount, Pension Scheme, Healthcare cash plan, Life assurance scheme. As well as many other incentives, rewards and staff social events.
Full training provided
Our client is looking to add to their field sales team and we are keen to speak to people with automotive/sales/motor factor - wholesale experience who are interested in this exciting opportunity with a market leader in the automotive aftermarket sector.
In return, you will receive a fantastic starting salary as well as many other benefits working for one of the leading Automotive Specialists.
Covering Peterborough, East Anglia, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire, you will ideally be based in this area.
- Being responsible for achieving & reporting on set sales targets within your designated region, you will be both proactive & reactive in your approach to selling the complete range of brands.
- You will work closely with prospective & existing customers and, by understanding their needs, will develop, support & grow business.
- Advise customers of promotions for future developments & introductions of the new product.
- Daily submit customer orders as necessary and provide daily call sheets detailing work carried out and any actions required. You will also report on market conditions & provide competitor data when relevant.
- An experienced sales professional with a strong knowledge of the automotive aftermarket sector practised at selling into buying groups and independent motor factors.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to build excellent working relationships with both external and internal customers.
- Outstanding communication/presentation skills with the ability to negotiate at all levels.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Customer-focused but commercially aware of business needs.