Up to £24000 per annum
21 days ago
Assistant Accountant for Main Dealer in Warrington
- £18,000-£24,000 DOE
- Knowledge of Kerridge would be advantageous
Our client, a reputable Main Dealer Group, is currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their skilled Accounts team supporting the Group Accountant with an immediate start.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for this Assistant Accountant, may include:
- Delivering excellent customer service and striving to push standards ever higher
- Review and reconcile Debtors and carry out credit control procedures
- Assist with various monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashiering responsibilities (banking, petty cash)
- Assist the management teams by resolving any accounting queries
- Report discrepancies to the relevant departmental manager
- Liaise with managers on a regular basis, building strong relationships
- General administrative duties as and when required
If you are an experienced in a Main Dealership as Assistant Accountant and looking for an exciting new opportunity please get in touch as soon as possible!
If this Assistant Accountant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Warrington please contact Ian at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.