Up to £47000 per annum
8 days ago
Estimator/ Assistant Bodyshop Manager required in Norfolk Area.
- Monday - Friday Only
- Fantastic company with long term progression
- up to £45k basic!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client a family run commercial dealership as a skilled Audatex trained estimator and Assistant Bodyshop Manage
The successful Assistant Bodyshop Manager will be assessing damaged vehicles and dealing with insurance companies and customers, in a fast-paced professional bodyshop.
Key Task for the Bodyshop Manager will be:
- Assess and estimate all damaged vehicles brought in for repair
- Effectively operate the bodyshop management system "Autoflow"
- Work with the department to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- Help support the Bodyshop Manager and cover as and when needed.
Key requirements for the successful Estimator / Assistant Bodyshop Manager
- Previous experience of working in a bodyshop environment in a similar role is essential
- ATA or IMI Level 3 in vehicle damage assessment is advantageous but not essential
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and still produce a high standard of work
- As such, there is up to £45,000 available as a basic salary depending on your skill level and qualifications
A further benefit with the role is Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
This is one of many Jobs in Norfolk if you would like to find out about this Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Danielle Axtell-Carty at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager