Up to £28000 per annum
7 months ago
Assistant Branch Manager Required in Aldershot
Basic Salary up to £24,000 + Bonus + OT
Introductory and Regular Training Provided
45 hour Working Week, Occasional Sundays
Our Client, an established service centre in the Aldershot area are looking for a driven and passionate assistant Centre Manager to assist with the running of the Garage.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the site with your responsibilities being:
- To adhere to the Company's Policies & Procedures including Health & Safety, Compliance and Stock Control
- Ensure that Customers receive the best Customer Service and care to ensure that complaints are kept to a minimum
- To ensure all sales targets and KPI's are achieved
- To maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
- To increase sales of products and services offered by the Company, in accordance with procedures
- Identify any training needs for employees to progress and develop within the Company
Customer service and multitasking are very important within this role as you are required to work face to face with the public as well as on the phone. Teamwork is also an essential criteria in this busy and fast-paced environment.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Good practical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to lead others
If you are interested in this Assistant Branch Management vacancy or other Motor Trade Jobs in Surrey please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!