Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Assistant Management Required Accountant
- Salary Approx. £30,000
- Monday to Friday 08:30 until 17:30
- Great opportunity to join a fast-paced, rewarding role with career progression.
Our client, a Main Dealer in Bolton, is seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team. As the company grows, the position will eventually develop into being responsible for the day to day coaching and management for a team of five assistants and administrators, directly reporting to the Financial Controller.
Applications are sought from those currently working within a similar role in the Motor Trade. Those working in other areas of an Accounts Department with the necessary skills are also encouraged to apply.
Your duties as an Assistant Management Accountant may include but are not limited to the following:
- Process accounts paperwork on a daily basis and distributing to relevant managers for authorisation.
- Ensure suppliers invoices are promptly processed
- Reconcile all supplier's statements on a monthly basis and request copies of outstanding invoices and make payments in accordance with agreed payment terms.
- Chasing outstanding payments from all accounts.
- Ensure all receipts are accurately recorded, processed and banked
- File records daily to ensure ease of access when required.
- Provide information to the dealer accountant regarding any problems which might adversely affect the production of monthly accounts.
- Assist in any other areas of the accounts department during periods of staff absence to ensure continuity.
The successful Assistant Accountant will need to have excellent organisational and time management skills and a proven track record in the role. Previous experience using Pinnacle would also be beneficial to your application. This is a demanding job but will be extremely rewarding for an individual with the drive and enthusiasm to succeed!
The hours of work for this Assitant Management Accountant are Monday to Friday 8.30 am until 5.30 pm
Salary at approx £30,000 and excellent company benefits too!
If this Assistant Management Accountant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the North West, then please contact Anna Sayer at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.