Up to £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Assistant Service Manager Required for Main Dealership
- Up to £33,000 Basic, £45,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm plus Saturdays on a rota
- Fantastic Franchise within a Leading Group
Our Client, an Automotive Main Car Dealership requires an Assistant Service Manager to help run their busy Service Department in the North London area.
This is a very busy department, with a high footfall of customers and excellent customer retention. They are looking for an organised Assistant Service Manager with an energetic attitude and confidence, able to handle all level of enquiries as well as being proficient at up-selling.
As an Assistant Service Manager you will be working closely with the Aftersales Manager, running the Front of House, ensuring CSI is kept to a high standard.
My Client is open to considering candidates currently working as a: Service Manager, Service Team Leader or Service Reception Manager.
The successful Assistant Service Manager must have:
- A supervisory proven track record at senior level from within a Service department of the Main Car Dealership.
- Knowledge of a franchise DMS System.
- Excellent people management and organisational skills.
- A proven up-sell record.
If you are interested in this Assistant Service Manager role Job or any other Automotive Jobs in North London or Hertfordshire then please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.