Up to £36000 per annum
about 21 hours ago
Assistant Service Manager Required in Cambridge
Excellent Earning Potential - Up to £29,000 Basic, £36,000 PLUS OTE
Market Leading Employee Benefits
Prestige Main Dealer
Your role as an Assistant Service Manager for Our Client in Cambridge will be to develop and manage the performance of your Service team in delivering an exceptional customer service experience whilst implementing plans to optimise the full profit potential of the department.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maximise customer satisfaction by treating them as an individual and delivering an exceptional service experience
- Monitor department performance against budget, identify any shortfall and implement plans to improve the performance
- Analyse local market statistics to identify opportunities within the territory
- Establish staff levels required to deliver both CSI and budget objectives
- Organise departmental forecasts and reports in a clear and timely manner
What our client is looking for:
- Experience gained from a similar role within the Motor trade is essential
- An ambitious and target driven leader with a proven track record of exceeding targets
- Previous experience of managing a team is essential, with the ability to train, coach and motivate the Service team to develop them to their full potential
- A customer focused individual with an uncompromising attitude to delivering customer service and maintain a customer centric culture within the Service team
- Outstanding interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Innovative individual, willing to explore new methods of driving performance
This Automotive Assistant Manager Vacancy is one of many Automotive jobs in Cambridge, please contact Jack Williams at Perfect Placement for other Motor Trade roles in the area.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to General Manager Jobs.