Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Workshop Controller/ Assistant Service Manager required in Manchester
- Basic Salary £29,000 - £31,000 DOE, OTE £35,000 Per Annum
- Fantastic Long Term Career Prospects
A rare and not to miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Workshop Controller within our client's Service Department in Manchester.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delegating workloads to the Technicians in the workshop
- Supervising Technicians working in workshop bays
- Extensive liaison with the Service Department to ensure the smooth running of all jobs carried out to the Dealerships standard
- Liaising with and assisting Technicians
- Checking recalls and liaising with the Warranty Department
- Ensuring WIP's deadlines are met and carried out in a cost-effective manner
- Gaining authorisation from customers to carry out additional work
- Adhering to the company's Health and Safety regulations to prevent accidents within the workplace
A successful Assistant Manager / Workshop Controller will need to be confident, organised, focused, driven, and be able to prioritise and maximise. The ideal Workshop Controller / Assistant Service Manager will be confident in a busy Service Department with good knowledge of warranty procedures, the ability to control staff and obtain a high output of sales, first-time fix and customer satisfaction.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Manchester please contact Ian Bowker at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs