Up to £19500 per annum
15 days ago
* Aftersales Representative required for a commercial dealership in Caerphilly!
* Basic salary of £18,500 per annum plus a bonus scheme!
* Any overtime paid at time and a half rate!
* Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm!
Our client, a large franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership in the Caerphilly region requires an experienced and professional Aftersales Representative to work on behalf of developing their Service and Parts Departments!
You will be reporting directly to the Aftersales Manager and work as part of a friendly team. You will be responsible for identifying and developing relationships with both new and pre-existing business accounts for our client's Service and Parts Department in your territory with a view to achieve sales targets and overall enhance their business. Your role will be predominantly field based however close liaison and frequent visits to our client's head office is a key part of this role, to ensure the customers' requirements are satisfied to specification.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Caerphilly region or be within an easily commutable distance of Caerphilly. You will need to hold recent or current automotive aftersales experience and ideally previous experience in a field based role. You will need to have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships and have the ability to influence key decision makers within businesses. The ideal candidate will also be self motivated and be able to successfully work towards achieving targets. For this role our client will require candidates with a full UK driving licence with minimal points.
For your hard work our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary of up to £18,500 per annum pending current earnings and experience.
* Additional target orientated bonus scheme of up to £1,000 per annum.
* Company van provided with business fuel allowance.
* Overtime when needed paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* Full manufacturer approved training.
* Company pension scheme.
* 20 days holiday allowance plus the bank holidays
* Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a large Dealer Group in South Wales.
You are required to work a Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:30pm. It is unlikely that Saturdays will be needed, but if they are they are paid as overtime.