Up to £32000 per annum
2 months ago
Our Client, a well run Car Accident Repair Centre is seeking an experienced Vehicle Bodyshop Administrator to join their busy team. They have a wealth of experience and a strong client base in the Wimbledon and surrounding area.
Their main duties would be as follows:
* Completing all relevant paperwork as necessary for Vehicle Repair orders.
* Maintaining an up to date and accurate database.
* Liaising with customers and insurance companies at a high and professional standard as and when required.
* Controlling credit on outstanding debts, keeping track and up to date on invoices.
* Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Their ideal candidate must have a proven track record working in a customer facing role from within an Automotive Bodyshop environment, and can show knowledge and skills within a previous Aftersales or Bodyshop Administrator Role.
In return for the correct experience levels Our Client is offering desirable working hours and a full in house training and development scheme.
8am-17.30 Monday to Friday, Saturday overtime optional
Salary is fully dependent on experience, likely to be in the region of £23k with a generous bonus taking this position to a realistic on target earnings of £32k.
Motor Trade and Kerridge experience in the role is essential.
If you are interested in this Bodyshop Administrator Job or any other Automotive Jobs in Wimbledon please contact Michael Banyard at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!