Up to £26000 per annum
2 months ago
Customer Advisor Required for Large Main Dealer Bodyshop
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, 1 in 4 Saturday mornings 8am - 12pm
Basic Salary up to £24,000 DOE
Excellent Main Dealer Benefits
Our Client, a well-established Main Dealer Bodyshop in Hampshire, is looking for a friendly, organised Bodyshop Advisor!
This Automotive Bodyshop is a busy hub in the local area offering an enjoyable working environment and the ability to work effectively as part of a team. Training and support from the Bodyshop management team is something you can expect from our Client as your career develops with them over time.
- Prepare and type estimates, invoices and associated paperwork for the Bodyshop
- Carry out general Reception duties
- Ensure all telephone enquiries and bookings are answered in a courteous, helpful and professional manner
- Produce estimates for work to be carried out and invoices for work completed
- Build rapport and qualify the customers requirements
- Agree the details of the work that is to be carried out
- Coordinate Bodyshop activity to deliver agreed work
- Update customers on progress and check customer satisfaction on completion
You will need:
- Experience in an automotive customer-facing role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good computer literacy skills
What our Client offers:
- Attractive salary negotiable upon experience
- Company Car Scheme
- Reward programme partners with various different companies
- Working Hours full time Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings, 8am - 12pm
Motor Trade experience is not essential for this role but knowledge of the market would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this Bodyshop Job any other Automotive Jobs in Surrey / Hampshire, please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Careers, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Job prospects, please get in touch with our team of Automotive Recruiters today.