Up to £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Bodyshop Advisor Required in Yeovil
- Fantastic Working Environment
- Competitive Basic Salary!
Our client, an established Bodyshop in the Yeovil area, has an opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Receptionist / Advisor to join their team.
The Bodyshop Advisor will need to have a proven track record working as an automotive Customer Service Advisor or Bodyshop Receptionist. You will be working in a busy, fast paced environment helping to ensure set targets and deadlines are met.
The successful Bodyshop Advisor will:
- Prepare and type estimates, invoices and associated paperwork for the Bodyshop.
· Carry out general Bodyshop reception duties.
· Ensure all telephone enquiries and bookings are answered in a courteous, helpful and professional manner.
· Produce estimates for work to be carried out and invoices for work completed.
· Builds rapport and qualifies the customer's requirements.
· Agrees the details of the work that is to be carried out.
· Coordinates Bodyshop activity to deliver agreed work.
- Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion.
The Successful Bodyshop Advisor would have previous experience in a similar role with the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience and knowledge of excellent customer service delivery.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets in a timely manner.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am-5.00pm with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings.
Basic Annual salary up to £22k plus overtime.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Bodyshop Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Yeovil please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.