Up to £25000 per annum
9 days ago
Accident Repair Centre Advisor
Hours Monday-Friday 8.00am -5.00pm or 8:30am - 5:30pm
Alternate Saturdays 8.00am-12.30pm
A great salary package from £21-24k DOE
A great opportunity to earn bonus from up sales
Our Client, a well run Car Accident Repair Centre is seeking an experienced Bodyshop Advisor to join their busy team in Chippenham. They have a wealth of experience and a strong client base in the Chippenham and surrounding area.
Their main duties would be as follows:
* Completing all relevant paperwork as necessary for vehicle repair orders.
* Maintaining an up to date and accurate database.
* Liaising with customers and insurance companies at a high and professional standard as and when required.
* Controlling credit on outstanding debts, keeping track and up to date on invoices.
* Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Their ideal candidate must have a proven track record working in a customer facing role from within an Automotive Bodyshop environment and can show knowledge and skills within a previous Aftersales Administrator Role.
In return for the correct experience levels Our Client is offering desirable working hours and a full in house training and development scheme.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If you are interested in this Bodyshop Job or any other Automotive Jobs in Wiltshire, please contact Laurie at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Service Advisor Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.