Up to £47000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Bodyshop Controller Required in Wembley!
- Basic Salary of up to £38,087 with bonus an additional 25% on top of!
- Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm with alternate Saturdays 8am - 1pm!
- Fantastic opportunity to work directly for the Manufacturer with some amazing perks including holiday allowance!!
Are you an experienced Bodyshop Controller looking for a new challenge?!
This is the perfect opportunity for YOU!!
Our Client, an established Main Car Dealership owned directly by the Manufacturer located in the Wembley area are looking for an experienced Bodyshop Controller to take charge of their busy bodyshop!
Located in Wembley, the ideal candidate will live within the local area or within a sensible commute of West London!
Previous experience in a Senior position within a Bodyshop environment is essential for this role. Our Client is looking for the best of the best and someone who feels comfortable leading the Bodyshop to adhere to Manufacturer standards.
Candidates from both a Main Dealer Bodyshop and Independent Bodyshop background will be considered!
Our Client is offering a competitive basic salary of up to £38,087 (depending on experience) with a bonus scheme in place with earnings of 25% salary on top of!
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm with alternate Saturday mornings 8am - 1pm.
Working directly for this Manufacturer also enables you to some fantastic perks including:
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Entitlement to buy/sell extra holiday days for the next year
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Discounts on Service, Bodyshop, & Parts
- Discounted Gym membership + much more!!
If you have a strong Bodyshop background like listed above and are interested in this awesome opportunity then please get in contact with Ben Loft at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment!!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.