£33000 - £330000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Bodyshop Controller required in Telford
Basic negotiable, OTE up to £34,000
40 hours per week + Saturday mornings on a rota basis
This is a great opportunity to get into a growing and expanding company that values its staff!
Bodyshop Controller Required For Accident Repair Centre in Telford
* The management and coordination of productive and support staff to ensure effective workflow of repairs to meet all targets.
* Issuing jobs to the Bodyshop staff making sure all work is completed in a timely fashion.
* Liaising with different staff on all levels within the department.
* Ensuring exact standards are met in the preparation of vehicles to manufacturer specifications.
* Using a variety of computer systems including company specific databases, Excel spreadsheets and Word.
* Accountability for Health and Safety regulations
* Performance management coaching and development as appropriate.
* Previous Bodyshop control experience is essential.
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team in a pressurised environment.
* Ability to prioritise work and complete it to a high standard
* Excellent communication skills
Hours: 40 hours per week + Saturday mornings on a rota
Salary: Dependent on experience - OTE up to £34,000
If this Bodyshop Controller Vacancy interests you or you would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Shropshire, please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.