Up to £40000 per annum
25 days ago
Bodyshop Controller/ Supervisor Required in Orpington, Kent
We are currently looking for an experienced Bodyshop Controller/ Supervisor for our client's Smart Repair centre based in Orpington, Kent.
The Bodyshop Supervisor will be working closely with a team of 4 Smart Repairers/Painters and will be responsible for ensuring that all body repairs and paintwork meet defined quality procedures, promoting inter-department co-operation as well as ensuring compliance with health and safety procedures will all be part of the role.
The Bodyshop Controller will need to have worked in a similar role as a Bodyshop Controller/ Supervisor and have experience in developing relationships with colleagues. In-depth understanding of Vehicle Paint & Body repair along with strong organisational and people skills are essential.
Our Client is offering the successful Bodyshop Controller/ Supervisor:
- A Basic Salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 8 am to 6 pm + Saturday Morning Rota
- This role IS NOT "office-based" and requires a hands-on manager who is involved with the team!
Key Responsibilities of a Bodyshop Controller/ Supervisor with our Client:
- Manage activities of the production/workshop operations to ensure efficient work scheduling
- Implement/manage work processes to ensure quality/service levels meet or exceed expectations
- Allocate work according to skill levels to optimise workshop efficiency
- Monitor individual productive performance to minimise non-productive time
If you are interested in hearing more about this Bodyshop Controller/ Supervisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.