Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire
Up to £32000 per annum
8 months ago
Vehicle Damage Assessor required in Cumbernauld, Scotland
- Major Accident Repair Business
- £30,000 Basic - £32,000 OTE
Our client is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 600 people across 20 UK locations and have repaired over 500,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
We are working on their behalf an exciting new opportunity for a Repair Consultant, a Bodyshop Estimator; to join them.
Key Tasks for this Bodyshop Estimator, may include:
- To carry out computerised estimates using Audatex
- To communicate with customers to provide repair information and an indication of completion time
- To compile all relevant information and complete supporting documentation
- To record all estimate / repair information on the Advance system
- To monitor progress of the vehicle through the repair process
- To complete reports
- To negotiate estimates with the Appointed Engineer when required
- To discuss other claim related issues with the Appointed Engineer
- To identify opportunities for non-insurance related repairs and sell additional labour and parts
- To conduct mobile and drive by estimates
- To check that payment for chargeable work, VAT and excess has been made prior to releasing a vehicle
- To maintain and secure allocated equipment
- To assist other team members as and when required
Qualification and experience for this Bodyshop Estimator:
- Experience of working within the motor repair industry
- Leadership skills
- Customer skills
- ATA Preferred
If this Vehicle Damage Assessor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cumbernauld, Scotland please contact Thomas at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.