Up to £32000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a highly successful Automotive Bodyshop in the Blackpool area, is seeking to employ an experienced Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor.
You will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers, recording a list of damages that need to be repaired and providing quotations on work to be carried out, also compiling a report about the customer's vehicle. You will calculate the time required to complete all necessary repairs and inform the body shop of the authorisation of extra work needed.
The ideal candidate will ideally:
* Have had previous work experience within an Estimator/VDA role
* Trained and certified in Audatex
* Have excellent customer service and sales skills and be able to build relationships with customers
* Possessing an ATA qualification as a Bodyshop Estimator/VDA would be a significant advantage
* Candidates with experience in a Mobile Estimator role will be considered
In addition you will always uphold a smart appearance and have the ability to communicate in a polite and professional manner at all levels. A keen eye for detail and excellent IT skills are also essential.
This is a superb opportunity that will reward you with an excellent salary and offers you the opportunity to further your already excellent skills.
You will ideally live in the Blackpool area & have previous experience in an Estimator / VDA role.
If this Estimator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Body Shop Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Blackpool please contact Jamie Fisher today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.