Bodyshop Estimator / VDA required in Rugby.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / Every other Saturday 8.00-1.00pm (paid as overtime).
Salary: up to £28,000 basic + overtime = OTE up to £29,865 p.a.
Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is an Accident Repair Centre and is seeking to employ an experienced Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) to work within their busy yet friendly Company.
The successful candidate will deliver a professional and profit driven VDA service for the branch. An excellent understanding of Bodyshop KPI's, Numeracy and Excel skills are required as well as having strong people management skills.
You will be responsible for:
* Meeting and greeting customers.
* Recording a list of damages that need to be repaired.
* Providing quotations on work to be carried out.
* Compiling a report about the customer's vehicle.
* Calculating the time required to complete all necessary repairs.
* Informing the body shop of the authorisation of extra work needed.
The successful candidate must:
* Possess a working knowledge of Audatex.
* A solid work history as a Bodyshop Estimator.
* A full driving licence is essential.
* An ATA qualification as a Bodyshop Estimator is highly desirable.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
If you have the experience and skills required then contact us now!
Motor Trade experience as stated is essential to the role.
If this Bodyshop Job Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Rugby please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Estimator Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.