Up to £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Bodyshop Manager Required in Surrey
Up to £40,000 basic + Bonus + company vehicle
Monday - Friday ONLY
Fantastic Package + Car + Laptop and other benefits
Our Client is offering a position of huge potential and real responsibility at a large, busy Accident Repair Centre in Surrey.
We are looking for an individual with a proven track record and aptitude for man management. You will be asked to coordinate the organisation and control of the site resources ensuring the delivery of a high quality of work and customer service is maintained. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar environment and be commercially aware and astute and be able to get the best out of their staff.
You will be required to:
* Provide leadership, direction, and management to all members of staff
* Motivate both the management team and the workshop staff to help drive the site forward delivering both an efficient and timely service
* Identify and act on areas for growth and improvement within the bodyshop, utilising relevant experience
* Maximise staff retention to ensure optimum output of work
* Focus and strive for best practice ensuring the sites meet necessary security, working compliance, and Health & Safety standards
* Monitor processes and liaise with management team to discuss and implement any necessary changes to this
* Maintain a highly professional level of customer service with minimal customer complaints
Our Client offers a highly competitive salary package and excellent benefits.
If this Bodyshop Manager Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Surrey please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.