Tonypandy, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Accident Repair Centre,
Up to £50000 per annum
11 months ago
Bodyshop Manager required in Tonypandy!
- Starting salary up to £30-38,000 per annum with £50,000 annual earnings!
- 45 hour week Monday to Friday!
- A first hand operational stake in driving our client's business forward!
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Bodyshop Manager to manage our client's large automotive accident repair centre in Tonypandy!
Reporting directly to Regional Bodyshop Manager as well as the Board of Directors, you will have overall accountability for the bodyshop including 10 productive staff as well as roughly 6/7 front-of-house staff. Ultimately you are going to be responsible for ensuring the efficient and profitable operation of the bodyshop. Your prior experience in doing this will mean you have a strict process for managing and developing all areas of the business and be able to further enhance an already successful operation.
In order to be eligible you will ideally have strong recent or current experience as a Bodyshop Manager however our client is also willing to consider candidates working at an Assistant Bodyshop Manager / Bodyshop Controller / Vehicle Damager Assessor level looking to take the next step in there career in to a fully-fledged management role. Estimating experience (ideally Audatex trained) is essential at this stage. You will be responsible for the training and development of a large team so good leadership skills and self-motivation are essential. Our client specified a methodical approach to work will also be required.
For your hard work as a Bodyshop Manager our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £30-38,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance related bonus scheme creating an uncapped annual on-target-earning of up to £50,000 per annum.
- Private company car allowance.
- Full in-house training/development provided.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Fantastic career development prospects with a first-hand stake in driving our client's new centre forward.
In this role you are required to work an average 45 hour week Monday to Friday however you will need to be flexible with these hours subject to business demand.
If this Bodyshop Manager Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Tonypandy area then please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.