Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Up to £60000 per annum
3 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
- Bodyshop Manager required in Pontypridd!
- Starting salary up to £40,000 per annum with £60,000 annual earnings!
- 45 hour week Monday to Friday!
- A first-hand operational stake in driving our client's business forward!
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Bodyshop Manager to manage our client's large automotive accident repair centre in Pontypridd!
Reporting directly to Regional Bodyshop Manager as well as the Board of Directors, you will have overall accountability for the bodyshop including 10 productive staff as well as roughly 6/7 front-of-house staff. Ultimately you are going to be responsible for ensuring the efficient and profitable operation of the bodyshop. Your prior experience in doing this will mean you have a strict process for managing and developing all areas of the business and be able to further enhance an already successful operation.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally have strong recent or current experience as a Bodyshop Manager however our client is also willing to consider candidates working at an Assistant Bodyshop Manager / Bodyshop Controller / Vehicle Damager Assessor level looking to take the next step in there career into a fully-fledged management role. Estimating experience (ideally Audatex trained) is essential at this stage. You will be responsible for the training and development of a large team so good leadership skills and self-motivation are essential. Our client specified a methodical approach to work will also be required.
For your hard work as a Bodyshop Manager, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £40,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance-related bonus scheme creating an uncapped annual on-target-earning of up to £60,000 per annum.
- Private company car allowance.
- Full in-house training/development provided.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Fantastic career development prospects with a first-hand stake in driving our client's new centre forward.
In this role, you are required to work an average 45 hour week Monday to Friday however you will need to be flexible with these hours subject to business demand.
If you are interested in this Bodyshop Manager Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in Pontypridd, please contact Joshua Friend now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician through to Car Sales Executive.