Up to £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Bodyshop Manager Required in Blackpool
Up to £35,000 Basic
Fantastic opportunity to join a reputable accident repair group.
Our client an Accident Repair Centre in Blackpool is looking for a Bodyshop Manager to join there business.
Responsibilities will include:
* Compiling accurate Vehicle Damage Estimates using the Audatex system and submitting within agreed company timeframe.
* To monitor and maintain staffing levels to ensure maximum output of work.
* Oversee Car Bodyshop administrative systems, procedures and records.
* Monitor processes and liaise with our client's Head Office and team members to discuss and implement process changes.
* Ensuring that company stock levels are maintained at optimum levels and company assets are correctly maintained and accounted for.
* Be responsible for identifying, selecting, recording and maintaining equipment along with overseeing a preventative maintenance program.
* Regularly inspecting the repair facilities condition, security and working standards (BS125) to ensure compliance with company policy.
* Ensure health and safety standards are complied with.
It is anticipated that the skills and knowledge to be demonstrated and deployed include, but are not limited to;
* Advanced technical knowledge of Auto body repair processes.
* Complete understanding of applying and managing a quality process.
* Manage the Customer Experience with the highest quality and for it to be "right first time"
* Problem solving, decision making and people management skills.
* Manage the average repair cost "Repair over Replace"
* Knowledge of industry management systems.
For your hard work our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary up to £35,000 pending experience and current earnings plus a company vehicle.
* Full in-house and company approved training with a dedicated progression programme in place for staff.
* Workplace pension scheme after a qualifying period.
* 22 days holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* First-hand stake in helping drive a modern and forward-thinking bodyshop forward within a rapidly expanding company.
If this Body Shop Job has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Blackpool please get in touch with Ian Bowker today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Panel Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.