Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales
Up to £27000 per annum
4 days ago
Bodyshop Manager required in Rhondda!
- Starting salary up to £27,000 per annum!
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday with Saturdays on a rota!
- A first-hand operational stake in driving our client's business forward!
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Bodyshop Manager to manage our client's automotive accident repair centre in Rhondda!
Reporting directly to Senior Management, and supporting the Sales and Aftersales departments when required. You will manage a team of 6 and will have a first-hand stake in the bodyshop, taking full ownership of all aspects. You will be required to supervise the staff including staff allocation, reviewing and testing competency, whilst also providing guidance as needed.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally have strong recent or current experience as a Bodyshop Manager however our client is also willing to consider candidates working at an Assistant Bodyshop Manager / Bodyshop Controller / Vehicle Damager Assessor level looking to take the next step in there career in to a fully-fledged management role. Estimating experience (ideally Audatex trained) is essential at this stage. You will be responsible for the training and development of a large team so good leadership skills and self-motivation are essential. Our client specified a methodical approach to work will also be required.
For your hard work as a Bodyshop Manager, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £27,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Full in-house training/development provided.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Fantastic career development prospects with a first-hand stake in driving our client's centre forward.
In this role, you are required to work Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm with Saturdays on a rota basis.
If this Bodyshop Manager Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Rhondda area then please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.