Up to £26000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Bodyshop Parts Manager Required in Aldershot
- Basic £23,000 + £3k OTE
- 40 Hours Per Week Monday To Friday
Our client, a large Automotive Business in the Aldershot, Hampshire area is currently looking to hire an experienced Parts Manager / Advisor to join their busy team.
Hours fo this Parts Manager
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, Saturdays if required
Salary fo this bodyshop Manager
Up to £23,000 Depending on Experience + incentives
Main Responsibilities for this Parts Manager
Processing supplier invoices and credit notes raised to the Parts department including:
- Goods in, Goods Out and Warehousing duties
- Serving the Workshop for vehicle parts and ordering if parts are unavailable
- Parts Delivery / Logistics during busy periods
- Invoice verification
- Delivery note matching
- Monitoring returns on the system following up outstanding credit notes with operational managers
- Checking cost price against charged price and flagging discrepancies
- Reconciliation of key supplier accounts
- Processing single point invoicing transactions, ensuring all invoices and credit notes are processed by each month end
Requirements for that our client expects for the Parts Manager
Due to the nature of the role our client would prefer applicants with previous parts experience within the motor trade but will consider candidates from a mechanical or motor trade service background.
If this Parts Manager Job is of interest to you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in Aldershot & Hampshire then please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our specialty. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.