Ballyclare, County Antrim
Up to £30000 per annum
19 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Bodyshop Supervisor to join our Client based in Ballyclare
Working for an Automotive Accident Repair, the successful Bodyshop Supervisor will be responsible for looking after all operations of this Accident Repair Centre
Our Client is offering the successful Bodyshop Supervisor On Target Earnings of £30,000
The hours of work for this Bodyshop Supervisor role are 40 hours a week
Bodyshop Supervisor Person Specification
- Have experience as a Bodyshop Supervisor within an Accident Repair Centre
- Have a strong knowledge of the workings of an Automotive Bodyshop
- Leadership Qualities and Supervisory Skills
- An up-to-date technical knowledge and skills
- Strong Communication skills with the ability to understand customer expectations
The responsibilities of this Bodyshop Supervisor role are
- Ensuring that all vehicles entering the site for repair receive the highest level of attention
- Ensuring as a Bodyshop Controller you motivate the team to take pride in their work and ensure a first-time fix
- Maintaining effective relationships with colleagues, insurers and manufacturers
- Taking responsibility for P&L of the Bodyshop
If you are interested in hearing more, or wish to apply for this Bodyshop Supervisor job please send your CV to Jimi quoting 92483.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a Bodyshop Controller job get in touch today.
For the best Automotive Bodyshop Controller, Bodyshop Management, Accident Repair Manager, or Bodyshop Management job be sure to contact our team.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details