Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £31000 per annum
3 months ago
Bodyshop Workshop Controller Required in Manchester
£28,000 basic salary + bonus
44.5 hours per week
Our client is a highly reputable bodyshop that are looking to add an experienced Workshop Controller to their busy site
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Bodyshop Workshop Controller who will oversee Paint Sprayers, Panel Beaters and all other Bodyshop staff. Overseeing 12+ members of staff.
The main purpose of the position is to control all the activities within the Bodyshop, ensuring that all work is undertaken in a timely, correct manner and to company standards thereby ensuring customer care/satisfaction at all times.
* Organise the Bodyshop job loading by controlling job start and finishing times and to be aware of the status of each job at all times, conducting daily progress meetings with Bodyshop staff.
* Through your own efforts and that of your team realise the set productive and profit targets in line with predetermined objectives. Prevent and minimise the careless use of equipment and materials.
* Ensure that all jobs are being undertaken in a professional and correct manner and that final quality checks are undertaken in line with ISO 9002 or any other applicable standard.
* Ensure all job cards are completed corrected correctly and be ultimately responsible for shop floor discipline.
* Make sure all the work has been carried out to company standards and authorise sign off for the vehicle to be returned to the customer.
Main Dealer Bodyshop experienced is essential!
This Workshop Controller role is one of many bodyshop jobs in this area, please contact Ian Bowker at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Bodyshop Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs.