£11,000 Per Annum
10 days ago
Perfect Placement, the automotive industry’s leading recruitment specialist, is currently seeking a Business Administration Apprentice to join their busy Recruitment Support Team. This position is based on St Andrews Business Park in Thorpe St Andrews, which has excellent travel links both by road and public transport.
The main responsibility of this role is to provide dynamic and flexible support to our team of consultants and to maintain our presence as the foremost provider of recruitment to the automotive sector.
Working within the very close-knit Recruitment Support team, you will be tasked with providing administrative support to our consultants. Your main duties will consist of data entry and general administration to support and enable consultants to further develop and grow their desks, alongside this, you will also have responsibility for advertising Perfect Placement’s vacancies swiftly and accurately, ensuring Perfect Placement’s online presence is maintained.
Typical tasks within the Recruitment Support Team include but are not limited to:
- Database maintenance and data entry
- Posting vacancies across 23 different advertising platforms using SEO keywords to boost their ranking
- Handling incoming calls into the business
- Ad-Hoc administrative tasks as required
- Using a wide range of IT software
- Make and receive calls
- Send and receive emails
- Supporting consultants with administrative duties
Desired skills of the Recruitment Support Administrator
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and self-manage a workload
- Can work to own initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Competent computer user
- Good literacy skills
Personal qualities of the Recruitment Support Administrator
- Can demonstrate punctuality and good timekeeping
- A good listener and able to work in a team environment
GCSE A-C/7-4 and above in 5 subjects desirable including English or equivalent.