Up to £40000 per annum
10 days ago
Business Development for Loss Assessor Firm
- £30,000 Basic Salary ; £40,000 OTE (potential to increase year on year as you gain experience and therefore generate more commission)
- Flexible (on call) hours Monday to Friday + 1 in 3 weekends (on call)
- Fantastic/Niche opportunity outside the Motor Trade
Are you an experienced Automotive Sales Executive / B2B Professional looking for something a little bit different to challenge yourself for 2020? - Look no further than this!
Our Client, one of the biggest Loss Assessor firms in Europe, is looking for an exceptional individual with excellent Car Sales / Vehicle Business Development / Relationship Building skills to join their successful team as a Client Manager.
Our Client comes from a Motor Trade background himself and feels that this role is well suited to Prestige Sales Executives or B2B sales people, as they will have the required experience, skills and training to succeed in this role.
Experience & Skills Required for this Business Development Role:
- Have a focused attitude, self-motivated and highly organised
- Previous field sales and client facing experience is essential
- Previous experience in prestige motor sales would be highly beneficial
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Have a trustworthy and compassionate nature
- A flexible approach to their working day
- Stable career history
- Full training will be given
Our Client is looking for someone based in the Berkshire or surrounding M25 area but heavy mileage should be expected and you will be covering the South East which is one of the most lucrative areas in the industry. In the role you will provided with a company car plus expenses and required to travel around 30,000 miles per annum in the role.
The Business Development role also requires you to be "on call" 1 in 3 weekends.
Basic salary is £30,000 with a realistic OTE in your first year is £40,000 with potential to earn well beyond that in time.
If this Business Development Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Berkshire area then please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.